All art reproduced here is copyrighted by me, Robin Kappy: please don't reproduce without my permission. To purchase art, please email me here: kappy "dot" art @ verizon "dot" net

Friday, June 11, 2021

Catching Up!

Since 2018, when I last published announcements here, my work has been included in a number of venues, including the National Arts Club the Salmagundi Club, the Atlantic Gallery, Fat Canary Journal and other online galleries. I've produced many small sketches, still life paintings and many pencil portraits. Here are a few samples/highlights:

Recent alla prima portrait paintings, so glad be returning to Chelsea Classical Studios!:

 


 
Still Life Paintings, included in the Salmagundi Club's 42nd Annual Open Painting, Sculpture and Graphics Exhibition. "Stormy's Red Pitcher" and "Socially Distant Fruit":























Last summer, I had participating in Sky Arts: Portrait Artist of the Week TV Show Portraits via Zoom lifted my spirits during quarantine in NYC. I was delighted that my portrait of Clare Balding was highlighted on an episode prelude. Drawing Mary Beard as she spoke was particularly enjoyable:





No comments: