All art reproduced here is copyrighted by me, Robin Kappy: please don't reproduce without my permission. To purchase art, please email me here: kappy "dot" art @ verizon "dot" net

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Opening this Friday at The Gallery at Eisenberg's

Please join Barbara A. Friedman, Marissa Bridge and myself for the opening of  our three woman show “Spaces, Places and Faces” at The Gallery at Eisenberg’s this Friday night from 6-8. The show will be up through December 30th. Eisenberg’s authentic NYC luncheonette has been a much loved landmark since the ‘40s and, as I probably have told you, they make great pea soup! (See details and poster below). Hope to see you there!
 
“Spaces, Places and Faces”
The Gallery at Eisenberg’s
174 Fifth Avenue at 20th Street in NYC.
Opening November 11 from 6-8 PM
Exhibition through December 30th


No comments: