All art reproduced here is copyrighted by me, Robin Kappy: please don't reproduce without my permission. To purchase art, please email me here: kappy "dot" art @ verizon "dot" net

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Poets and Artists Magaizine: Familia/Family Edition

I am truly honored and excited that my painting "Carried Forward" (pg 82) was selected for inclusion in this latest issue of PoetsArtists Magazine, entitled Family / La Familia. The magazine is beautifully produced by Didi Menendez, expertly curated by David Jon Kassan and Shana Levenson, with an excellent forward written by Daniel Maidman. There are a number of my most highly admired contempory painters included. My painting represents how the experiences and values of our ancestors, family and friends light our way forward, propelling us to fight for each other and what we know is right. Support PoetsArtists and download it here ($10) and/or follow the link to the preview and printed issue ($35). Find it here: Poets and Artists Magaizine Family Edition


No comments: