All art reproduced here is copyrighted by me, Robin Kappy: please don't reproduce without my permission. To purchase art, please email me here: kappy "dot" art @ verizon "dot" net

Sunday, September 27, 2015

"Face New York" Exhibition and Benefit at The Bowery Mission

Honored to be one of 17 participating portrait artists for "Face New York, " benefiting the Bowery Mission in NYC. Opening reception: October 4th at 2:30 PM.

As I sketched this hour-long portrait, producer Allie Wilkinson conducted a very moving interview about the life experiences of this very insightful man. Please visit the website for more information and to contribute: Face New York


4 comments:

Shelley Whiting said...

Congrads. I love the artwork. It is very thoughtful and serene. Beautiful work.

Shelley Whiting said...

Congrads. I love the artwork. It is very thoughtful and serene. Beautiful work.

Robin said...

Thank you very much! :-)

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
Hot Wallpapers
its may be very beneficial for you also really